Cheese (Swiss or provolone)
Sliced pineapple (save juice)
1. Slice or pound out chicken breasts.
2. Mix pineapple juice with some soy, honey and garlic. Use whatever amounts of each that taste good to you. Set aside.
3. Grill the chicken and pineapple, basting the last few minutes with the sauce, be careful not to burn as the honey will blacken quick.
4. When chicken is done, place the ham & cheese on top with a slice of pineapple and melt down cheese for a minute.
5. Split and toast the ciabatta rolls and put the chicken on with a drizzle of the sauce over the top.
You can add some leaf lettuce on top if you like or try some honey mustard. These are easy and fast to make and taste delish. Enjoy!